It’s been four months since cleaning out my closet (except for my 35 pieces) and I tell you what, it’s kind of been life changing. I know, that’s sounds a bit dramatic, but seriously, I just thought it was a fun little challenge but this process has taught me quite a few lessons so far.
We really don’t need pajamas. When you are limited in what you get to keep in your closet, do you really want to waste it on ones you sleep in?
Alternative options for a sweet slumber:
- the outfit you wore that day – makes it easy, you don’t have to change & you can even wear it the next day
- a t-shirt – duh, that’s a no brainer
- your under garments – just slip off your clothes and hop in bed
- your bathing suit – this applies in the summer months, but doesn’t have to
- nothing – as in, wear nothing. Sleep naked.
I may or may not have slept in any or all of those.
You can read the rest of my 10 Lessons I Learned over on the Mocha Club blog. Click here to see what else is on my list…