10 blogs I love to read

I’m not a huge blog reader, but there are some places I frequent on these interwebz. In case you’re looking for some new reading material for 2013 or just want to explore, here are my favorite blogs that inspire, encourage, and spur me on.

And here they are, in no particular order….

1) Lara Blair from Modern Prairie Girl

2) Alene Snodgrass from Positively Alene

3) Candice Curry from Women With Worth

4) Jeanne Oliver from Jeanne Oliver Designs

5) Melissa Michaels from The Inspired Room

6) Brave Girls Club

7) Jen Hatmaker

8) Jeff Goins

9) Jamie, The Very Worst Missionary

10) Kelly Rae Roberts

11) Diana Stone from Hormonal Imbalances

I’m sure I’m missing some…maybe there will be a part 2 to this post. Or maybe I’ll find some new ones to read this year. So tell me….

What blogs do you love reading?

(and yes, I know that was 11. I can count. The title just sounded better with 10.)

This entry was posted in My Life, Stuff & Nonsense, Top 10 and tagged , , . Bookmark the permalink.

15 Responses to 10 blogs I love to read

1. candice says:

how did I just see this. You’re stinkin super cool

2. Leslie Howe says:

Thanks for the suggestions and I will definitely check them out. I love Robin from Robin’s Chicks, Amanda from life-edited, and Irene from Left of Plumb.
    Leslie Howe recently posted..Golden Globes 2013 RecapMy Profile

Robin is a friend of mine! duh, how could I forget hers?! and so is Amanda!! I’ll have to check out Left of Plumb :) thanks for sharing!

3. Lara says:

Honored, Amber! BIG HUGS!
    oxox
    L
    Lara recently posted..Coping with changeMy Profile

4. Great list!

I love Life In Grace, Flower Patch Farmgirl, and A Beautiful Mess. There’s more, but I won’t list them all. ;-)

~FringeGirl
    The Domestic Fringe recently posted..Mommy Super-PowersMy Profile

5. Kate says:

I will have to check these out! One of my faves is http://www.nihaoyall.com

6. Leanne @ leannepenny I have come to treasure her posts. There’s no syrup in them but there’s joy, there’s no preachiness but there’s thanks. She can express “what the hell” better than anyone I know. And she loves God right back.

7. I love jamie’s blog @ the very worst missionary. I’ll have to check out the other ones you’ve posted too :)

8. Thank you friend! I’m totally honored to be listed with these amazing blogs here. Always love hopping by your bloggy world. I’m off to check out some of your other suggestions.
    Positively Alene recently posted..how to follow a dream so that others are blessed.My Profile

No, thank you! Yours is one of the few that show up in my inbox :) Always love reading your thoughts and encouraging words!