#iwantmypantiesback {my day in hashtags}

Remember a while ago when I wrote about how I lost my big girl panties? But then I said I was ok with it and didn’t think I needed them as long as…. how did I put it…oh right, “as long as I have an ear to listen, some arms to hug me, and a few understanding and encouraging words?” #blahblahblah #whataloadofcrap  #dontbelievewhatiwrite

(and if you have no idea what I’m talking about, you can read it here.)

###

Today, reality set in.  #thissucks #realitybites

It was just me and the kids. #alldaylong #nomorevisitors #whereismynanny

I even tried to be a fun mom and have a friend sleep over for the girls…come to find out that the last time this friend spent the night I never fed her breakfast .  #momfail  #istarvechildren

My friend came over to hang out for a little bit. My house is a mess. And I mean a real mess. She washed my dishes. I don’t think she did it to be nice as much as she did it because it totally disgusted her. #totallyembarassing #homemakerfail #whereisthemaid #idontblameher

I won’t even get into the afternoon fiasco. #sparemethedetails

But I did take the kids to the pool in the evening. #summerbath #lazymombath #atleastwegotoutofthehouse

I don’t remember if I fed them dinner. #istarvechildren #whereismychef

They are all in bed now. #sleepingkidsaremyfavoritekindofkids #pleasedontwakeuptonight

Tomorrow is a new day. #dayone #freshstart #sayaprayerforme

Oh, and I’m out of milk.  #toobadimnotstillbreastfeeding #moo

#ineedmybiggirlpantiesback

This entry was posted in My Life, Stuff & Nonsense and tagged , , , . Bookmark the permalink.

17 Responses to #iwantmypantiesback {my day in hashtags}

1. natalie hansen says:

You just crack me up!! #hahahahahaha XOXO

2. Chrissie Baxter says:

You crack me up! My oldest has taken to leaving notes from “The Fridge” to request what I run out of! Some days it feels like no matter what, it’s never enough. But I promise you that you are more than enough!!!! I love you!

ahhh, thanks Chrissie! I should put a sticky pad on the fridge cause my oldest would do the same thing. and i need the reminders!….what we would do without our kids keep us on our toes :)

3. Carlee vaughn says:

If you ever find those big girl panties, please grab a pair for me too. I have had that day and am thinking it may be on repeat in the loop of days. Hang in there and know you are not alone!!

Thanks Carlee! So good to hear from you! I think these days are stuck in the rotation too! Always good to know we aren’t alone in this. How are you guys?

4. Sally Peterson says:

#ilovemyfriendamber #ifeelbadcauseshetookmydaughterwhenshenevergetsabreak #sheissuchaFUNmom #herkidsaresosweet #amberisamazing #sheinspiresme

5. fbeedesign says:

Did you ever get your surprise package in the mail?

yes!!! and I absolutely LOVE it!!! thank you so much for that! I know that must have been a big project. I so appreciate it.

6. kara f. says:

sweet mamabear…..you are doing this….day by day (:
    they will remember your LOVE! and how u keep it real! and how fun it was to take a bath @ the pool- (; I know your heart….and it’s sweeeeeeeeeeet. love you beauty…..sending peace tonight to your heart and your clan.

oh Kara…thanks for your encouraging words. Would love to catch up sometime and see how y’all are doing.

7. xo I love your honesty! ps- powdered milk can come in handy….:)
    I had sleep over kids ask if I had oj- ah, nope since I didn’t plan on having 3 extra kiddos sleep over- lol
    I thought I was doing good with waffles & milk! oye! Hang in there mama! xo

Oh my love! Why didn’t I think of that?! I actually have some in the pantry. Woo hoo! Though, I’ve never actually used it to make milk…

8. Camille Flynn says:

dahling, everything is going to be OK. You are really doing great, whether you feel like it or not.